[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prozyme

  • From: Katherine Heckman <chgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <all4moriah@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:45:52 -0500

Another thing you may want to try in addition to the food is a supplement
called NuPro.  I use it for my dog and she is doing great on it.  It is a
nutritional supplement that you put on their food.  It contains a lot of
vitamins and supplements, digestive enzymes and other stuff.  You can get it
from Revival. http://www.revivalanimal.com/Kathy Heckman

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
love truly & forgive quickly."

> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:26:17 -0800> From: victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prozyme> To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx;
> Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > I think you are right also...but if a dog is not
> diagnosed with EPI I do not think they should go on hard core digstive
> enzymes.> Thanks for mentioning SIBO I forgot too, Bull was diagnosed with
> that too a few years agao. but is a ok now> There are different types of
> plant enzymes out there, I have been lucky with Bull on prozyme. I am still
> sorry all we did for Wolf did not work, I still cry for him> Deb> > Deb and
> her Boys > Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD. > Victory's Dubh Mac Tire,
> CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI> > > > > ----- Original Message
> ----> From: "ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx" <ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx>> To:
> Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:17:03 PM>
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] prozyme> > I have never had good luck with prozymes.
> It is hard to get the exact > amount.To much can be worse than to little. > >
> I had this problem with my boy. He ate ok just couldn't gain weight. I >
> doubled his intake and he gained 11 lbs in 8 days. Found out he just had an
> over > growth of bacteria in the lower intestine. > > He has been on tylosin
> for about a week and is doing great and is actually > back down to about 5
> cups of Exceed a day. He is a big boy. > He also gets 1/2 a cc of B12 subq
> once a week . Judi > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to
> stay in shape. >
> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > >
> ============================================================================>
> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
> Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
> THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
> POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF
> LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance,
> please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE
> - www.showgsd.org>
> ============================================================================>

> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
> Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
> THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
> APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE
> POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF
> LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance,
> please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE
> [...]
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.