[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prozyme

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:26:17 -0800 (PST)

I think you are right also...but if a dog is not diagnosed with EPI I do not
think they should go on hard core digstive enzymes.
Thanks for mentioning SIBO I forgot too, Bull was diagnosed with that too a few
years agao. but is a ok now
There are different types of plant enzymes out there, I have been lucky with
Bull on prozyme.  I am still sorry all we did for Wolf did not work, I  still
cry for him
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI