[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: proplan shredded

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:06:49 -0500

I gave up feeding Pro Plan for a while, because it smelled so bad I couldn't
stand being around it.
My vet suggested I go back to it several months ago...and it's now shredded
(nothing else available, as far as I know)....no problems whatsoever.  Good
coats, good weight, good stools, good good good.
     Peggy