[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: proplan

  • From: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:19:10 EST

In a message dated 11/27/2009 6:33:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
I wish I  could go back to the original proplan but when they brought it
back they  dropped the bag to 35lbs and jacked the price up to between 40-45
dollars a  bag around here and that is not in my price range for everyone
here

I know I don't like the price either but I had them on Diamond and  the
stools after awhile were horrible and I can't find any other   food  that is
close to be good for that price.  So if I am going to  pay the price I might
as well go back to what my dogs did good on ProPlan?   The dog food people
really have us over a barrel, notice when gas was up they  raised the price of
dog food, now that gas is down, do you think they would  lower it.  Heck
no!  Not happy with the price but have no other  choice.

Joyce
MyJoy Shepherds
Home of Sel. Exc. Ch. Aramist's Enchanted of MyJoy OFA  Hips/Elbows
_http://myjoygs.tripod.com_ (http://myjoygs.tripod.com/)