[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: proplan

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:38:34 EST

Hi have fed Diamond Natural Chicken and Rice with good results but switched
 to Kirkland Chicken and rice when I broke my ankle and could not get to
the feed  store 35 miles away... My dogs are doing very well on the Kirkland
for 22.99 for  40 lb versus 29.89 for the Diamond Natural..

Just a suggestion.

Deb

In a message dated 11/27/2009 3:33:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
I wish I  could go back to the original proplan but when they brought it
back they  dropped the bag to 35lbs and jacked the price up to between 40-45
dollars a  bag around here and that is not in my price range for everyone
here
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org