[ SHOWGSD-L ] private

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:59:41 -0500

Terry, I take exception to your saying that Paul has been fighting the
fight by himself.  All of us on the RALEEF committee have been very
active, as long as, and some of us, longer than Paul.
    Denise Groenewald, for one, has raised an awful lot of money for
RALEEF, as have others.  I think you owe the rest of the RALEEF
committee an apology.
Peggy
.