[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: printing companies

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:16:40 -0700

This printing company that is used for GSDCA printing, such as the annual
meeting notice is also used for many other types of printing many that are
personal.  I just gave an explanation of why this company was used.  Because
some of us are familiar with the company that we do business with.  I would
also use them for personal business if I wished a volume of mail to be
printed and delivered.  They are nice people and easy to work with. AND,
although the GSDCA uses this company they are not in fact the OFFICIAL
company for the GSDCA.  Simply ONE of the printing companies we use.
Sharon Allbright