[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prices of dogs

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, Riatagsd@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:11:13 -0600 (CST)

=====================
From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/12/22 Fri PM 07:27:30 CST
To: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
        Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, Riatagsd@xxxxxxx,
        Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prices of dogs

--- Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Yes, $1000.00 not close to $2000.00 for a pet.   A>
> Sorry.... to me.... here is the way I see it and yes she
> is free to do her own business....... she's "giving away
> show dogs", so the people who are buying her "pets" have
> to pay for it,

$1750 for pets on Limited Registration, not $2000 (though
there are breeders in my area who get that for pets)  To be
clear, I quoted YOU $2000 for a Show prospect bitch that I
would HOLD onto till 4 months to grow out first to make
sure she would make a good prospect, but instead you got a
bitch from someone else who had a lower price which in the
end you could not pay for, and the breeder took the pup
back.  End it already.

Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds.Amari.html
  Home of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
  R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
  Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC (Major pointed,Group placer)
  Amari's Confession of a Drama Queen

You just stated you don't sell your "show prospects".

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member