[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prices of dogs

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:38:06 -0600 (CST)

=====================
From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
Date: 2006/12/22 Fri AM 08:05:13 CST
To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx,
brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx,
        showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: prices of dogs

In a message dated 12/22/2006 7:51:08 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 12/22/2006 7:40:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ann,
I agree with you that cost  should reflect the amount you  put in.  But what
does not make  sense to me is that you said you sold  your "pet" pups for
$1750.00,  then gave away 2 "show" pups on co   ownership.

Re Read her post, she said she sold pet puppies for SEVEN HUNDRED and  FIFTY
DOLLARS, not $1750.  Just setting the record straight. :>)

Judy

Dear Judy  this is cut right from her post.....

"My last two litters I sold "pets" on
Limited Reg for $1750, all sold before 8 weeks of age.  I
gave away two "show" pups on co-ownerships, and reduced a
price for a "show" male since I knew the people would be a
good pet AND show home. "
Now where do you see $750.00?   I see $1750.00

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member