[ SHOWGSD-L ] preventative shots!!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:44:25 -0500

As the folks say, when these kids get kind of old and don't travel all around to
be exposed to lepto, and/or the others, why bother them!!   Now rabies is one
that is pretty much a "law" around these parts.  The certificate and tag is
needed
as proof of protection.     I don't think you'd need to "shoot" these old ones!

I doubt if the turtles would be a problem since you've involved yourself in
their
PROPER management etc.     I got to thinking -- I've had a lot of different
kinds
of "critters" and some lived for many years, all kinds for sure, and I was just
careful person in their care and where they went or NOT!    Norma no L