[ SHOWGSD-L ] premium list

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:57:59 -0800 (PST)

Premium lists for the Miami and Ft Lauderdale shows are in the mail.  You might
even have yours already.

  If there are any questions, let me know.  We will have a fax number for the
last 2 weeks.

  Please note in the premium, the phone number for the park for RV reservations
and a request for a head count for our lunch.  Please send me a count of the
number of people that will be in your group so I can be sure to have ribs for
one and all.  If you do not want ribs, we will offer burgers, chicken and hot
dogs instead.  But it helps to know!!!!!

  And remember to get those Orlando show entries in soon.  Time is running
out!!!!
  sheila