[ SHOWGSD-L ] poison letter

  • From: "Sondra Abarr" <sonderhaus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:33:50 -0500

Zoe---  I agree w/all that Gail expresses below.  Thank you much for the
List and ignore the "anonymous cowards."  If you can't put your name on it,
it shouldn't be said/written.      Sondra Abarr --- Sonderhaus German
Shepherds, Houston, TX
=====================
From: "James and Gail Wells" <Thirty55@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: OT - I RECEIVED A POISON PEN LETTER FROM A GSDCA MEM
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:54:42 -0700

Hi Zoe,
Although I am a newcomer to this list I want to applaud you for all you do.
I enjoy the banter back and forth, agree with some things, disagree with
others but enjoy it all and have been enlightened on a number of subjects.
One of the pieces of wisdom that Dad passed onto me was that everyone is
entitled to their opinion.  He said "Always listen - then take what you want
and leave the rest".  Unfortunately some people don't want to listen to
anyone but themselves.  I always feel bad for them because they will never
grow as human beings and that attitude often makes them nasty and mean.

Please don't take the things that this mystery person has said to heart and
thank you so much for all of your dedication and hard work with this list in
particular and for the German Shepherd Dog in general.  I have no doubt that
the majority of people appreciate you.  Please don't let someone in the
minority ruin things.

Gail
Gail J. Wells
EchoWind - Tacoma, WA