[ SHOWGSD-L ] please update

  • From: Vonsudlich@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:07:45 EST

Please update any changes for the mailing list to the GSDC of Washington
State. This list is also sent to GSDC of Pacific Northwest.
So if you have moved in the last year or did not get one last year, please
update.
This year we are offering ALL-Breed Obedience, with a limit of 50 entries.
We have had a large response from the flyers sent out at the Puyallup show.
We must not forget the fun we had last year.
For more information go to www.gsdcws.org And go to specialty link. Updates
can be made there via email or just email me privately.
Check for updates on the website too about the Temperament and CGC test
coming in June.
If you get a chance to go to the Seattle show check out our Educational
Booth. Our very own Martha Stewart, Amanda Hackbarth will be redoing the
background
of the booth. Could be something spectacular.
Kerry
President, Editor