[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pity party

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mlward@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:08:15 -0400

Well, Mary, you did just fine...but I have here a brand new jar of
the Mango salsa with peaches that comes from Costco...and I have to
offer some to everyone.  I'll tell the world...anyone who doesn't
flip out over this salsa needs a physical checkup, because this stuff
is straight from heaven!!!  On ANY kind of chips......or anywhere
else, including in a corned beef sandwich, or maybe even on
pastrami!!!
Peggy

Date sent:              Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:04:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:                   Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>