[ SHOWGSD-L ] pictures

  • From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:31:39 -0400

Hi, I love the pictures of everyones fur kids!!!! The picture of "Charm" BOM i
sent to the list, i have lost. Though i do have it saved on my computer, this
is the picture i wanted to send to the GSD Review, and ended up sending another
picture for advertising her.  I did contact Eric Levin today, thank god he
saves  proofs. It will take him days to dig back in storage, but he is going to
call me when he finds this proof. This picture is Special to me, so i'm glad i
at least have it saved on my computer.Joni

Carley & Joni Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.