[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos/my response to Dorothy and the list.

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <linnloch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:54:29 -0700

Hi all,
Dorothy Linn just called me to apologize for her mistake in sending the
following post to the list, that was supposed to go privately to a friend of
hers.
Anyway, I am alive and well, and yes the photo made me look like I had one
foot in the grave.
Thanks, but no thanks, Terry! ;-0
Hey Terry, want to do another photo shoot, and she if I can improve my
looks??
I have been caring for my oldest sister for the past two years, and
regrettably, I know it has aged me. It probably aged me double or triple the
two years that I was "on call."
I am not down for the count, and now that she has been moved to a full care
facility, I hope to regain my strength, stamina and general well being.
Those who are close to me, know how much that amount of stress has effected
me. The photo was actually a wake up call for me, to realize it more fully
than I had previously. Many people who I have been close to, have expressed
their concern, and I appreciate each one of you. You know who you are.
I will have to admit that after being involved with GSD for 40 plus years, I
can no longer claim that I am a middle-aged 40 something woman, but I feel
that I am now able to work on healing and regroup my stress level.
Better days are ahead, and hopefully I will gain back some of what I have
lost. I have every intention of being at dog shows, and with the people I
care about for a few more years, even if I don't look like that just now.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA