[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos from Canada............Western F/M and july 18 specialty - Edmonton

  • From: "Stuart & Sharon Birch EDALE GSD" <edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:20:03 -0600

Photo's and results are on the club web site (link below)
It was a great show and it was wonderful to see Wendy and Bob Leach (
Sandyhill )
Bob and Wendy now live in Kelowna but will be here on vacation and avoiding
the fires in Kelowna
Wendy brought all her shepherd memorabilia. Our club has a very full library
and I now own a few very nice numbered prints

Sharon

Stuart & Sharon Birch
Edale German Shepherds
Tofield, Alberta. Canada