[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <GretchAnya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:25:47 -0500

That is so true Sally...Val Harrington is the best and a good business
person too!  She understands the deadlines we are under when we are needing
pictures for the Review or other advertising and she makes all the attempts
to get the right picture to you.  She was so great to our club for the
Midwest Futurity, she took her time to take pictures for our members and
friends two nights and all three shows...SHE gets it and GETS the JOB Done
RIGHT the first time!
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.keggifair.com

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding"
                                                 Leonardo da Vinci