[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <noroda@xxxxxxxx>, <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>, <triplea7@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:33:32 -0500

I sure do Terry.  Tacoma was always a mystery Grand Victor to me.  The photo
ops with John and Tacoma were just awesome.  After Betty put him up and I
feel she did this as she saw it--no problem.  Tacoma seemed to vanish.
Later learned that Betty and Karl bought Tacoma.  Florida is not the best
place to have a dog at stud--heat etc..  Not sure what happened to Tacoma
after his Florida stay.  Sandi