[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:30:41 EDT

awwww Amy..i tried that year when you asked me too...  i feel so  bad!!!
ya know what, email me at _DesignsDAWNMARIE@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:DesignsDAWNMARIE@xxxxxxx)  let me know  your shows again... i need a
road trip!! i have family
there...    maybe i can figure something out  :)
Dawnmarie

In a message dated 7/5/2007 8:48:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I hope  you all realize how lucky you are to have such excellent local
photographers.
We have noone down here in Florida and due to our clubs  lack of funds we
can't afford to pay the photographers so we get stuck  with very poor quality
photos.
Please support your excellent  photographers when they send a beautiful
quality  proof............otherwise you could get stuck with the alternative
:o(
It is not fun to have a great win, and nothing to speak of to  remind you of
that memory or advertise in the review, websites, online  magazines
And what photographer wants to spend  their time and money and not at least
cover their expenses and make a  little on the whole thing.