[ SHOWGSD-L ] photos

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx, triplea7@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:07:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2007 11:24:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I  remember Joan very well....the first time she took a picture of one of my
dogs, she stood there with her camera on her hip....and snapped 1 picture,
when I asked her to take asecond one, she said that one was good....when I
got it she had taken a great picture and also enclosed a note telling me  how
much she liked the dog........What a great photographer she  was............
Also how many of you on the left coast remember Ron  Lukas?

Of course I remember Joan. We both drove the same model  Mercedes, and always
talked about it.  I also remember Ron Lukas, and I  represent his son, and
see him now and then.

Right now we have the best of all in Sharon and Mike Avery.  Mike  takes
moving pictures of the dogs like nothing I have ever seen. Sharon, who  used to
be
one of the top breeders under Clayfield Kennels, (Sharon Earl), knows  when
to take the shot.  I haven't seen anyone else do it as well.  Now  or then.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together