[ SHOWGSD-L ] photos

  • From: Holly Woods <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 19:18:32 -0700

I find it kind of embarrassing the way everyone is voting for this or that
photographer as the best even though they are on the list and can read
everything.. I thought a vote was done in private and not in a way to hurt
someone elses feelings. Everyone has their opinions of who they like the best
but I dont think that should be so public on here as to show favourtism among
our list members. Could probably be done in private to avoid hurt feelings..
Just my opinion but I may be wrong. Not that there is anything wrong with being
wrong lol
\
Holly Woods