[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photographers

  • From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:54:16 -0400

  I am with you Kathy, very disappointed with the decision.  When are
they
going to learn.

With people Like Michael & Sharon as well as Amy why we had to go
outside
the breed is beyond me.
Deb
I just looked at the photos--there was an awful lot of mediocrity, if
you ask me (as far as the pictures go)  Could the reason this
photographer was chosen have anything to do with the almighty dollar?
Just asking.
Speaking of photographers, I received a candid shot of my puppy Patcha
from photographer Pat Roda--in one picture, she sure captured the
essence of this black pup.  Needless to say, I bought a couple!
Penny in NY