[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [pfdc-l] AKC press release on AWA amendment

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 18:03:52 -0400

I tell you what.  As far as I'm concerned, the AKC is for whatever
brings in money.  It doesn't  give a damn about breeders or even about
shows, and recent changes to various rules and regulations, not to
mention the mission statement for the entire organization, back that up.
    I'm against PAWS, as are most people who breed show dogs.  Yes,
there are people who think it's great.  I'm not one of those, and I will
continue to believe those people don't understand the AR movement and
don't understand the AKC, either.
    Has anyone noticed that the only organization other than the ARistas
that is endorsing PAWS is the AKC?
Peggy