[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: petition to be signed

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:08:35 -0800

> THe signers are now at 1163 !

What amazes me is that anyone would want to be a part of something
when no one wanted them.
There was a pastor in town years ago who was voted out of his
congregation by one vote. He filed suit to set aside the vote and by
some quirk of their procedure, he won. It was then set for a re-vote
and he came to me for advise on how to turn it around and win. My
advise was very simple. Do not put them through the vote. They are the
reason you are here. Resign and leave. He didn't. He fought and won
and the congregation left. Sad. Very sad.

Here is my pledge. When this club does not want me, you will not have
to have a board meeting about it!
Dave