[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pet sitters

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:32:30 -0500

I have a kid too but what happens when you take them on vacation with you
lol lol! I have an aweful time around here getting anyone to come to the
house to take care of the dogs and I do not want to board 7 dogs. Heck the
vacation money would be gone before I left lol!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html