[ SHOWGSD-L ] pet sitters

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd4show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:19:31 -0500

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I found it rather neat to
find such a online service. The place is called sitter city, they have listings
for pet sitters(people sitters too lol) that come to your home to watch your
pets and I am quite sure that you can list yourself for free if you are a pet
sitter. For me the search for someone who can feed the dogs ect when I am away
is always a chore and I am hoping this can help me some so I thought I would
pass it on! I was pleasently surprised to find so many sitters listed in my
area! I put a link for them on my links page that is specific for the pet
section of their service. Check them out:) Here is my links page
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/new/links.html
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html