[ SHOWGSD-L ] pet pup wanted

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:41:30 -0600

If anyone has a pet female puppy for sale, I've got a guy who wants to give
one to his wife for Christmas.  They have bought 2 dogs from me over the
years and would be a good home.  Needs a female, as they already have a male
Jack Russell Terrier.  They live in Greenwood, MS, (3 hrs south of Memphis)
and will drive 5-6 hours to get the pup.  If you have a female for sale, let
me know and I'll send him your email.

Thanks,

Cyndi Flautt