[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pet only airlines

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:38:08 -0700 (PDT)

so if we were showing Boa Constrictors instead of GSDs we'd have no
problem!...lol...now THAT was a smart alleck remark.....speaking of
 remarks...in two hours I'll be in Concord California at some kind of focus
group of Union California teachers giving them my opinions on different
subjects and issues...and for this they are giving me 100 bucks?.....hey...does
this make me a prostitute?....lol.....remember in two more weeks I'll go away
and leave every one alone.......a 100 bucks!....lol...only in America...FB
  From: Edwin Hill To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; freelist Sent: Thursday, July
09, 2009 2:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pet only airlines

        I do not mean this as a "smart alleck" remark, but why are we having so
much trouble flying dogs with this type of professonal in our group?...Ed

            From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
            To: s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxxxx: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [

            Sandy Staack wrote:
            >Has anyone ever heard of a pet only airline ?
            >http://www.petairways.com/

      POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

          ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS

          For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.