[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pet only airlines

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

And does it very well!
Pat Evans

________________________________
From: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lfossland@xxxxxxx; s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:36:41 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pet only airlines

Isn't everyone aware that Nancy Harper has a Pet Air Carrier business and flies
all kinds of animals
everywhere....... both exotic and domestic??      www.petaircarrier.com
Hope she doesn't hate me for doing this.........but apparently not everyone
knows that she has been
doing this for years ......to many many places I believe.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  To: s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxxxx: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:
pet only airlines

  Sandy Staack wrote:
  >Has anyone ever heard of a pet only airline ?
  >http://www.petairways.com/

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.