[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: person looking for a long-hair puppy

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:14:13 EST

IF he  could my white tile kitchen floor where my 11 year old bi-color  is
depositing her "summer" coat, he would change his mind.

Actually, I wish I could see my white tile kitchen  floor.  HEE!

Guess it is time to strip the dog and dust mop.

Carol

In a message dated 11/11/2009 1:00:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
He lives  upstate NY and is looking for a long hair male puppy,