[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: perplexed

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:19:01 -0400

We got home from the Michigan shows last night and a copy of the lawsuit was in
our mail as well? ?? I just don't get the point of whoever has sent this out???
If the goal is to influence voters for the upcoming election, they need to
clarify a little better exactly what any of this has to do with anything going
on today and the election cause I just don't get it?? ? But whatever, I tossed
it and will forget about it by tomorrow just like when I got the nasty letter
sent anonymously when I ran for the board a couple of years ago????

Wonder who has this addiction for sending out anonymous junk!?!?!?? LOL??

Jeff Pyle