[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pedigree program(long)

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:52:30 -0800 (PST)

I was going to invest in the newest updated software and found out that Adel
was ill and was discontinuing his WinPed business. I bought my first one in
2000 shortly after I bought my computer and then upgraded it. Adel and WinPed
are going to hard to replace.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow