[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: pedigree program(long)

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:52:35 EST

I like my WinPed program also and Adel was so good about helping me learn
it.  I will hate to switch also.
Terry

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
503.397.1325
Home of the Champion Beach Boy  Litter

In a message dated 11/30/2009 2:00:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Wow.  I am sorry to hear that Adel is ill.  I really like  WinPed and will
be sorry to switch.  Please post other suggestions  to the List.  This will
affect many of us, I'm  sure.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa  Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel  Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD, (Callie),
High Scoring Breed  Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty
Show,
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in  her own mind,
and
RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke, co-owned with  Martha Simonett)