[ SHOWGSD-L ] pedigree program(long)

  • From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:52:41 EST

I bought a winped pedigree program a few years back. I haven't used it in a
 while and when i went to use it a couple of weeks ago it would'nt let me
do it.  It said i needed to use my registratrion number. It gave me the I.D
number. I  posted to winped and was informed that i needed to buy a $69
upgrade but i  couldn't do that until the writer of the program got out of the
hospital. I  waited a week and learned he was out of the hospital so i paid
the $69 thru  paypal and got a post from the gentlemans daughter a week later
that he was back  in the hospital and my $69 was returned. THey are no
longer in business. I now  have a program that i can't use. Are there any other
good pedigree programs out  there that i can get without it costing me a
fortune.TIA
                                 Bud ps. I've used SitStay pedigree program
but don't like  it.