[ SHOWGSD-L ] pedigree, I found time!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:51:57 -0800 (PST)

I finally got the time to sit down, with SitStay.com and put a pedigree
together.  I even found a way to save it into a Word file, make the champions
in red and almost everything I wanted!!!  I am happy.

  I just would rather have had a 6 generation instead of just 4.  There is so
much information to be learned the futher back one goes.

  If anyone is curious, I will gladly send it to them.
  Sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training