[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: panda sheps/ QUALITY??

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:06:11 -0700

Please ask your friend why do we talk about a "new breed"  every time someone
finds
a "GIMMICK"  to foist upon the public???
This dog does not even comes close to representing a  German Shepherd Dog.
Other than 'standing ears'   ( which I might add a DINGO also has )  this dog
has NO GSD
attributes in appearance.    Labradoodles are considered "unique"  by some
also.....??
This dog should not even be on a web site that talks about the "colors"  within
the GSD Breed.
This color is unique ONLY in the fact that the breeder chose to go INTO this
faulty anomaly
rather than carefully breed AWAY from it.   IMO
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com