[ SHOWGSD-L ] owner/handler cdn national brag

  • From: Richard Lortie <richard.lortie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:20:48 -0400 (Est (heure d'été))

We want to brag
First: J-Ber Lacomtesse El Paso ,second 6-9 puppy male,beautiful super
moving puppy,every breeder's dream
Second: BOF Survival Covy Tucker Hill El Secreto,Second 12-18 male,an other
beautiful moving dog
Third: Lacomtesse King Creol Shanamag,Secong Bred By Dog,beautiful stallion
male,
We had a lot of fun but it was impossible to do better with all these
handlers present.These guys are tought to beat.
Not that bad and I hope that there will be more owner /handler exhibitors
next year and hope that the entries will increase at least a little with you
doing as we did this year,I did not see too many people showing their own
dog and it is a shame.
We would like to thank the judge,Rita Sandell for appreciating our boys and
to the people for your ring support .
Hopefully  next year we will do better and see more people showing their own
dog

 Richard Lortie
www.lacomtesse.ca