[ SHOWGSD-L ] owner/handler BOB win!

  • From: Bubblebird6@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:08:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all, Saturday at Wilmington Kennel Club/Diamond State German  Sherpherd
Dog Club Specialty my boy
 AKC CH/ UKC GRCH VONHORNBERGERS BORN IN THE USA OFA/HE went BOB under
Sherre Moses! Thank You Sherre for this win! Anyone that knows me knows I
always  admired Sherre and Jim so this was a special win..I finished Bruce
owner
handler all but two points and now we almost have our GRCH. He is such a
nice dog so masculine with a gorgeous head and full of drive..Bruce was bred
by  Charlene Mazepink and is owned by myself and Georgiana Hornberger...I
just  wanted to give kudos to the Diamond State GSD Club for putting on a
great  show..Everyone was so friendly and after the show we worked our puppies
in the  ring and ate..Iieana and club members you were the best!!!...Thanks
for reading,
  Deborah Muschio

any post.