[ SHOWGSD-L ] owner brag

  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:45:08 -0400

Well this weekend in Deland Fuji  "Rock Stars Mug Shot" took winners dog on
Friday at the Herding Association Specialty for another point.  He was
handled by Arvind DeBraganca  while my girl Dani "Rock Stars NYPD Blue"
took Reserve Winners Bitch handled by me.  On Saturday nothing but on
Sunday Fuji took winners dog (handled by Arvind again) while Dani's and co
owner Barbie took winners bitch.  Now Barbie owned Fuji so she couldn't
take Dani in for Breed since Fuji was also in there.  So I was taking Dani
in and Arvind had to head to another ring so Barbie went on her dog and
ended up with BOB over the special.  Dani needs 4 singles to finish and all
were owner/co owner handled and Fuji needs one more major and 2 singles to
finish.  He didn't do anything in the group would not stay still while
stacked but finally got to actually move (larger ring)
It was a great weekend