[ SHOWGSD-L ] our nat 2015

  • From: "DORIS HERBERT" <adorhergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:20:34 -0400

just went on the showresult and the catalog for the siegershow is on,so our
show does not count anymore.the result from the futurity is still not on.the
president should stepped in.why are we still members of the gsdca.we are
because we love the gsd.so hopefull we get the catalog on with the results.hope
all of you who like to see what dogs where entered and shown.I now my 12- 15
month male won his class,but would like to see who else was in his class.doris