[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:  our Family Membership

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:02:04 -0700

It is unfortunate that the Board did not have the benefit of that sort of
explanation.  Things might well have turned out differently if they had.

Margy Golant

Thanks for being so open, Margy.  My question is, WHY didn't the Board have
that benefit?  Do the Board members not see or speak  to each other before
the meeting on such an important subject before the vote?  It would have
taken about 20 seconds for someone with legal knowledge to assure the others
there was no need for that kind of fear that sent them to the yes vote.
It seems there was plenty of time, since it was discussed here on the list
for weeks before.
Could someone explain why there was no time for this.  It's not like we
don't know some good Lawyers.
Carol