[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:  our Family Membership

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:06:14 -0600

n hindsight, I am sure it looks to most here like a no-brainer.  The thing
to understand is that, for a week now, people with expertise in these
subjects have been explaining why none of those 'issues' were to be feared.
It is unfortunate that the Board did not have the benefit of that sort of
explanation.  Things might well have turned out differently if they had.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for your explanation but here is my question.  Everyone in the
club was aware for at least 6 months this was coming up.  It was tabled at
the October board meeting till January.  With a subject so important to the
world of dogs why  didn't the board members who were so concerned consult
the attorneys we have available the insurance committee  We members had time
to sign a petition expression our feels many letters were written.  It
appears that many board members went into this meeting with the idea the sky
was falling = well it did fall right on the club members

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com