[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: other breeds

  • From: gsdgenny1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:08:49 EDT

Three PBGVs here, two champions and one puppy, in addition to the one GSD
that we have left with us.  The Peebs are newcomers, having gotten the first
one
five years ago; German Shepherds go back with us forty-one years!  We've not
been without one since we got our first in 1965!  And we will not be without
one ever!  And if I may brag a bit, one of our Peebs was the first PBGV to go
BOB at Morris & Essex after its revival, received an invitation and attended
the
first AKC Eukanuba Invitational, and made the top 10 all-breed list and
received another invitation to that show two years later.  His son, our puppy,
has
a lot to live up to!
Kay Goolsby