[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ot online backup

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:42:04 -0400

Sally, you need not burn disks. Most people use an external hard drive to back
up. You can buy a big drive for not too much now. You can clone your internal
original drive so that the external drive is bootable, just in case your drive
dies. You can back up to your external drive with a back up program that
probably comes with the drive, every day, automatically.

Yes, i know people who backup in the clouds, and they are very happy about it.
I do believe you have to pay a fee. Personally, I have one cloned drive and
three other backup drives. I don't want to loose my photos or my website files.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.