[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ot

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:13:38 -0500

Contact Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If he can't do it, he knows who can.

Mary
At 04:29 PM 7/27/2007, Peggy wrote:

>Wow...I'd like to know that, too!  Mine is dead...blown...but I believe
>a good geek could resurrect everything on that hard drive!  If that's true,
>then I'd like to have the information myself (the info on the old hard
>drive, that is)....then I can give it away on freecycle!
>Peggy
>Sally wrote:
>
> >I have finally found a place to dispose of our very old computer.   Can some
> >one tell me how to clean off the hard drive (if I can get it started)  be
> >fore I get rid of it
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Sally
> >
> >HYPERLINK "http://www.embroiderybysally.com"www.embroiderybysally.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >No virus found in this outgoing message.
> >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> >Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/922 - Release Date: 7/27/2007
> >6:08 AM
> >
> >
> >
> >============================================================================
> >POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the 
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or 
> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the 
> original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> >ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN 
> ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS 
> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS 
> EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS 
> PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
> >
> >For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
> >============================================================================
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>============================================================================
>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the 
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or 
>FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the 
>original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
>ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY 
>MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS 
>PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY 
>FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL 
>BE PROSECUTED.
>
>For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
>============================================================================
>
>
>--
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/923 - Release Date: 7/27/2007 
>6:01 PM
>
>
>
>
>--
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG.
>Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/923 - Release Date: 7/27/2007

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com TRIPPHILL 
KENNELS, H 512-267-2104
Home of Naked Care!   www.makitnmetal.com  Custom metal art for the dog 
fancy





-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.22/923 - Release Date: 7/27/2007


============================================================================
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original 
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind 
are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the 
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY 
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS 
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY 
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE 
PROSECUTED. 

For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org
============================================================================

Other related posts: