[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: oops and mega apologies

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 00:09:02 -0400

Thought I'd toss in a comment here..., my vet, who breeds Havanese, has
just sent me news that there is a split in the Havanese club, too...so
now there will be the Havanese we know and the new breed...the Havana
Silk Dog.  They claim this is the breed as originally designed, in
Cuba.  If anyone cares, check
it out here:                              And now I guess my vet;s
Havanese are now Havana Silk Dogs, since she's on the new "steering
committee."
www.havanasilkdog.org <http://www.havanasilkdog.org>
WOW.
    AND the AKC will probably encourage all these splits......new breeds
mean more registrations.  More registrations mean more money.
Uh huh.
   Peggy