[ SHOWGSD-L ] oops and mega apologies

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l Org <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:16:34 -0400

I want to apologize to Karen C., Carolyn M., Gayle A. and members of
the list for accidentally sending a PRIVATE message to the list in
error.  It was a rough draft of what I wanted to say.  Here's the final
version of my message:

Gayle Arrington and I are co-founders of the White German Shepherd Dog
Club of America (WGSDCA). The WGSDCA has always been in agreement with
the White German Shepherd Dog Club International, Inc.'s (WGSDCII)
views opposing breed separation. The WGSDCA's split with the WGSDCII
was based entirely on political differences.

I was fortunate to be a member in the audience during the three club's
presentation in St. Louis. The speakers for both the WGSDCA and the
WGSDCII were in complete agreement and accord and complimented each
other in their presentations. I am sure that both Clubs would be happy
to see that you get copies of their written presentations if you wish
to compare them.

Both the WGSDCA and WGSDCII compliment each other when it comes to
breeding dogs. They follow their Club's standards that are close to
those found in the GSDCA's breed standard. Both Clubs have members that
support each others shows. Any differences between the two Clubs deal
only with procedures.

Of course, the two clubs differ greatly from the American White
Shepherd Association (AWSA) which is aspiring to become a separate
breed. I guess you must be referring to those who represented AWSA when
you say they could not even agree on a name of a breed to take to AKC
since dogs owned by members of both the WGSDCA and WGSDCII will
continue their proud heritage of being called GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS.

I don't recall at any time during the presentation that either the
WGSDCA, or the WGSDCII, were not in accord or requesting any
resolution.

Anne Utter