[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: online ads

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:22:16 -0500 (EST)

When I read the January review and saw the "marketplace" I thought what a great
idea and a movement in the right direction.  I really need to thank Diane for
being pro active.  You just reminded me, th a nk you Diane for being pro active
and trying to improve our review.  I am noticing a little difference, rome
wasn't built in a day!   Keep up the good work everyone!

Joyce