[ SHOWGSD-L ] one of the most beautiful GSD's that impressed me was.....

  • From: cheradongsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:45:06 -0400

GVx Ch. SeaLair's Ciera.............

I saw her at a Penna show many years ago-and she just took my breath away-she
was young and not a Ch. yet-I believe she took Winners bitch at that show-I do
know when I saw her I got tears in my eyes and told myself that someday I would
own a sable bitch just like her-

well,?God only created ?1 Ciera--but she started my love for sables.? Now I
have a house full of them.? ;-)

I saw her at her home once also-my friend and I went there for some reason I
forgot now-but I remember when she walked into the room where we were-I just
got goosebumps and was just mesmerized by her beauty.? And the COAT SHE
HAD--OMG !!!? to DIE? for coat !!? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Make you just
want to bury yourself in her coat.

Gosh she was just beyond beautiful.?

I have more that I could list as having taken my breath away-but I do always
think of her.

?

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)

?